Five $500 scholarships were awarded to high school students who attend high school in Warren County and are related to Law Enforcement, Police, Fire and Emergency Service Personnel. They were chosen on the basis of scholastic excellence by a committee of officers of the Warren County 200 Club led by Sal Maggio, Vice President of the club.
Those chosen to receive these scholarships for 2017 were as follows:
- Jennifer Sagan- North Warren HS
- Casandra Riedinger – Warren Hills HS
- Kaiah Capersl – Warren County Tech. HS
- Athena Travers – Phillipsburg HS
- Lauren Sullivan—Hackettstown HS
Congratulations to all these students.
If you know of any students who are related to any Law Enforcement; Fire or Emergency Services Personnel; attends a high school in Warren County and desires to apply for a scholarship have them contact their guidance counselor for an application.